[WSF-Discuss] [Fwd: [Wsfic-methodology] EN/ES/PT Strategy Commission Crisis Paper; Paper sobre la crise, por la Comision de Estrategia / Texto sobre a crise, pela Comissão de Estratégia]

Jai Sen jai.sen at cacim.net
Thu Apr 23 04:53:39 CDT 2009

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Greetings, all

             Correction : As I guess most of you will have noticed,
there is of course an error in the English version of this letter as
below, in the date.

             It says :

As you know, the next IC meeting will take place from March the 06th
until March the 09th in Rabat, Morocco.

             It should say “May 6th until May 9th”.

             Just FI, and in case some readers think, having not
scrolled down and seen the other language versions, that the meeting
in question is already over and that this is just a late posting.

             JS

jai.sen at cacim.net
CACIM, A-3 Defence Colony, New Delhi 110 024, India
www.cacim.net
Ph : +91-11-4155 1521, +91-98189 11325 - PLEASE NOTE NEW SECOND NUMBER !

Check out the OpenSpaceForum @ www.openspaceforum.net

Subscribe to WSFDiscuss, an open and unmoderated forum on the World
Social Forum and on related social and political movements and
issues. Simply send an empty email to worldsocialforum-discuss-
subscribe at openspaceforum.net

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Note : In case you are having problems opening any Word attachments I
have sent you here, you could try one of the following : (a) Put your
cursor on the icon, do a right click, see ‘Open With’, and open with
Word…; or (b), try saving the document onto your desktop or hard
disc, and then opening it.  With apologies in advance if this advice
seems to question your technological literacy…