[WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Indian groups Memo to Indian Prime Minister on Cochabama Conference

Jai Sen jai.sen at cacim.net
Thu Apr 15 07:29:17 CDT 2010

Thursday, 15 April 2010

FYI and for you to please forward on, here is a

PEOPLE’S MEMORANDUM TO THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ON THE COCHABAMBA
CLIMATE CONFERENCE ORGANISED BY THE PLURINATIONAL GOVERNMENT OF
BOLIVIA &

SR. EVO MORALES AYMA, THE INDIGENOUS PRESIDENT OF THE PLURINATIONAL
STATE OF BOLIVIA

signed by some 77 significant popular movements and related
organisations in India at the time of its posting this afternoon.

             JS

fwd

Begin forwarded message:

jai.sen at cacim.net
CACIM, A-3 Defence Colony, New Delhi 110 024, India
www.cacim.net
Ph : +91-11-4155 1521, +91-98189 11325

DELETION OF OLD EMAIL IDs : Please note that I am no longer using my
earlier email ids, jai.sen at vsnl.com and jai_sen2000 at yahoo.com. PLEASE
KINDLY DELETE THESE FROM YOUR RECORDS ! Thanks.

NEW :
‘Be the Seed : An Introduction to and Commentary on the government of
Bolivia’s Call for a ‘Peoples’ World Conference On Climate Change And
The Rights Of Mother Earth’’, @ http://cacim.net/twiki/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=64
, http://www.choike.org/2009/eng/informes/7620.html, and http://www.zcommunications.org/be-the-seed-by-jai-sen

‘On open space : Explorations towards a vocabulary of a more open
politics’, @ http://cacim.net/twiki/tiki-index.php?page=Publications

FORTHCOMING :

Jai Sen, ed, forthcoming (2010a) - Interrogating Empires, Book 2 in
the Are Other Worlds Possible ? series.  New Delhi : OpenWord and
Daanish Books

Jai Sen, ed, forthcoming (2010b) - Imagining Alternatives, Book 3 in
the Are Other Worlds Possible ? series.  New Delhi : OpenWord and
Daanish Books

CHECK OUT both CACIM @ www.cacim.net and OpenSpaceForum @ www.openspaceforum.net

SUBSCRIBE TO WSFDiscuss, an open and unmoderated forum on the World
Social Forum and on related social and political movements and issues.
Simply send an empty email to worldsocialforum-discuss-subscribe at openspaceforum.net

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail !!

Note : I work on a Mac. In case you don't, and are having problems
opening any Word attachments I have sent you, you could try one of the
following : (a) Put your cursor on the icon, do a right click, see
‘Open With’, and open with Word…; or (b), try saving the document onto
your desktop or hard disc, and then opening it.  With apologies in
advance if this advice seems to question your technological literacy..