[WSF-Discuss] Fwd: [Debate] Olivier de Marcellus on Copenhagen

Jai Sen jai.sen at cacim.net
Fri Mar 26 08:40:34 UTC 2010

Friday, 26 March 2010

I'm sure that this article will be of much interest to many.

For those who don’t know of him, Olivier de Marcellus is one of the
founders of PGA – People’s Global Action.

             JS

fwd

Begin forwarded message:

jai.sen at cacim.net
CACIM, A-3 Defence Colony, New Delhi 110 024, India
www.cacim.net
Ph : +91-11-4155 1521, +91-98189 11325

DELETION OF OLD EMAIL IDs : Please note that I am no longer using my
earlier email ids, jai.sen at vsnl.com and jai_sen2000 at yahoo.com. PLEASE
KINDLY DELETE THESE FROM YOUR RECORDS ! Thanks.

NEW :
‘On open space : Explorations towards a vocabulary of a more open
politics’, @ http://cacim.net/twiki/tiki-index.php?page=Publications
(May 20 2009)

Check out both CACIM @ www.cacim.net and OpenSpaceForum @ www.openspaceforum.net

Subscribe to WSFDiscuss, an open and unmoderated forum on the World
Social Forum and on related social and political movements and issues.
Simply send an empty email to worldsocialforum-discuss-subscribe at openspaceforum.net

Note : In case you are having problems opening any Word attachments I
have sent you, you could try one of the following : (a) Put your
cursor on the icon, do a right click, see ‘Open With’, and open with
Word…; or (b), try saving the document onto your desktop or hard disc,
and then opening it.  With apologies in advance if this advice seems
to question your technological literacy…