[WSF-Discuss] after dakar

nicolas haeringer nicolas.haeringer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:34:37 CST 2011

Hello,

Here's an article I co-authored about the WSF in Dakar.
Unfortunately it's in french only... Basically the aim is to try to analyze what the success of this forum teaches us about the WSF itself - in this perspective, Dakar was a strong paradox : a political success despite the logistical failure. And this paradox leads to think about the role of organizing committees : if we're able to have a (good) forum without a program and without rooms, what's the exact purpose of the WSF IC and the organizing committee ? That's what we try to discuss in this piece.
Greetings,

Nicolas