[WSF-Discuss] A monthly panel to address planetarian issues?

Azril Bacal bazril1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:02:37 CDT 2011

Dear Henning,

With full respect and understanding for your busy agenda, do not wish that a
preliminary agreement about a monthly evening panel about critical issues of
our times, hopefully to take place at the inviting headquarters of the
DHF, jointly organized by the Uppsala Social Forum (USF), the Student Union
at Uppsala University, the Student Office of International Students and the
Uppsala Association of International Affairs at Uppsala University, gets
"too cold" while waiting for us to meet personally.

Addtionally, we would like to have you or somebody entrusted by the DHF to
moderate such panels.

The topic we would like to address first is "The Right to Information," the
first or second week in April 2011, inviting as panelists representatives of
the local media, from the program of journalism (prel. Göran Svensson) - and
myself from USF.

At our first working meeting, we would present you with a tentative list of
topics to be addressed during the monthly panels in May and June 2011, open
to your own valuable suggestions.

Hoping to hear from you ASP.

Cordially yours
Azril Bacal