[WSF-Discuss] Fwd: ‘Egyptian ruler General Abd al-Fattah al-Sisi is a Jew’

Paola Manduca paolamanduca at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:31:47 CDT 2014

Dear all

Beside the fact that I do not dismiss necessarily the eventual  (that I
cannot prove) impact of being raised as belonging to a “blood determined”
religious group with ethnic and racist background and imperialist and
genocidal in the context of Palestine

[and dismissing the level of the responses in this list that grant
supremacy of the individual in the choices of his life (ref to Harsh) …or
the trashy commentaries (ref to Ran) or the generic comment that Sissi
politics should be criticized, which is not the issue of this conversation
(ref to Sukai),

I assume the only answer is in Sissi actions (his politics in terms of
ideology can be next discussed)  even only from when he  become the “saver
of the country”.

Closure of Gaza and destruction of life lines for supplies = total
dependence from Israel of the Gaza Strip, for health, food, supplies,
circulation. Inclusive of a zone of full visibility and of no passage all
around on the border and block of circulation of Egyptians in the Sinai. An
closure of the passenger border lasting stretches of 30-40 days at each
time, beside the routine imprisonment of any less than 40 man that would
manage to go across to reach abroad, from border to airport).

Out lawing of all dissidents of any relevance, Muslim and not, using
constrictive, murderous and illegal and illegitimate extreme use of force
and of new and old laws (this too needs much more conversations).

Increase in the military expenses. Buying and obtaining weaponry for
internal control (regardless of any verbal statement) from US and Saudi
Arabia (et al), thus from the best and exclusive allies of Israel and of
tools for intelligence  directly from Israeli.

Lack of any initiative  to approach the issues of economic and social needs
of the country, including disregard for workers, professionals requests,
let alone the disinterest towards the large majority of people in Egypt
with no revenues, work or access to any service, and for the large sectors
of national revenues  of agriculture and tourism (One could question where
this government is getting the money from, an other good topic for further
studies and conversation).

What is the contest in which this is happening? Successful destruction/
impoverishment, depopulation of the other two richest and most solid North
African countries, Syria and Lybia and consequent internal fragmentation
and impossible load for the countries that receive the refugees. A price
that will be paid from the people of these countries for many years ahead.
Not to forget Iraq.

But Egypt is to populated for such interventions and anyhow comes from a
Mubarack era, which is not ended because the same people are still in the
same positions of power most all over (see the judiciary, the military and
industrial complex), and which has rooted a corruption/interest system that
can still be  a pillar of power. So it would be sensible to have a strategy
to keep it subdued by different means and use the baby bottle to feed the
regime, excluding anybody that may interfere because independent form that
life line, and binding it to the chariot.

There is not a single act of Sissi that disclaims the claim of him being an
Israeli partner (in whatever uniform or plain clothes), regardless if he is
led by his “organic belonging” to Mossad or Jewish religion, which may be
need additional proofs that may come only with ex-post explanations and
history.

It is a matter of facts that he is doing exactly as if he was belonging
there, coherently, perseveringly and with insistence and with the applause
of the parties in question, primarily US, Israel and S.A. & c.. This
applause in itself is translated in facts: contracts, supply of weapons for
internal deterrence, special investments from these sides (regardless of
democracy and human rights talk).

I guess this is the answer to the doubts.

We can go on deepening the conversation on the other issues.

stay well