[WSF-Discuss] [Communication commission discussion] Re: [Communication commission discussion] Re: Fwd: ‘Egyptian ruler General Abd al-Fattah al-Sisi is a Jew’

Azril Bacal bazril1 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:23:18 CDT 2014

Dear Hamouda,
Thank you very much for your clear message!
One point for Jai, we should be equally enraged with all kinds of racisms,
xenophobia, discrimination and social oppression,
under the premise that All Humans are of Equal Value.
On the other hand, never in our lists has anyone added to existing
prejudices!!!
We all learn as we move along...
Azril