[WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Out now: 'The Organisation of the Organisationless: Collective Action After Networks' (Mute Books)

Jai Sen jai.sen at cacim.net
Fri May 30 15:47:23 CDT 2014

Friday, 30 May 2014

Worlds in movement, worlds of movement…

Just out : An article-length presentation of the main ideas of the author’s forthcoming book :

The Organisation of the Organisationless : Collective Action After Networks

Rodrigo Nunes

            Congratulations and thanks, Rodrigo !

            JS

fwd

Begin forwarded message:

jai.sen at cacim.net

www.cacim.net / http://www.openword.in

Now based in Ottawa, Canada (+1-613-282 2900), and New Delhi, India (+91-98189 11325)

RECENT PUBLICATIONS :

Jai Sen and Peter Waterman, eds, 2012 – World Social Forum : Critical Explorations. Volume 3 in the Challenging Empires series.  New Delhi : OpenWord. Available now as an ebook - internationally at http://www.into-ebooks.com/book/world_social_forum/ and in India at http://pothi.com/pothi/book/ebook-jai-sen-world-social-forum-critical-explorations

Jai Sen, ed, 2012 - Imagining Alternatives, Book 3 in the Are Other Worlds Possible ? series.  New Delhi : OpenWord and Daanish Books

FORTHCOMING PUBLICATIONS  :

Jai Sen, ed, forthcoming (2013) – The Movements of Movements : Struggles for Other Worlds. Volume 4 in the Challenging Empires series.  New Delhi : OpenWord

CHECK OUT CACIM @ www.cacim.net, OpenWord @ http://www.openword.in, and OpenSpaceForum @ www.openspaceforum.net

AND SUBSCRIBE TO WSFDiscuss, an open and unmoderated forum for the exchange of information and views on the experience, practice, and theory of social and political movement at any level (local, national, regional, and global), including the World Social Forum.  To subscribe, simply send an empty email to worldsocialforum-discuss-subscribe at openspaceforum.net