[WSF-Discuss] Fw: Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social Forum in August 2016

Patrick Bond pbond at mail.ngo.za
Sun Apr 5 10:10:25 CDT 2015

Full support, I know some of the organisers as extremely capable comrades.

But as I recall, the many discussions about Montreal hosting in the
prior years focused on the border problem: hostility to people from the
South when it comes to visas, and also to North American activists who
have been prevented from crossing due to their activist record. The
Ottawa regime has a fortress mentality. Has that been addressed?

Cheers,
Patrick