[WSF-Discuss] 228 links on WSF 2015

Tord Björk tord.bjork at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:52:26 CDT 2015

*228 links on WSF 2015*

While there are still some important reports in progress it may be useful
to assess the present state of art regarding WSF 2015 https://fsm2015.org/en
reporting. I have been doing this by listing all contributions to the WSF
discuss list and add some other comments for different sources by a rather
simplistic search on the web.

The result you can find below. It seems that the WSF discuss list is very
central for understanding the WSF process and get a wealth of comments from
different viewpoints. I cannot find any similar quality on the web. Other
places that has been valuable as Europe Solidaire reduced the entries on WSF
from 16 in 2013 to 4 in 2015.
http://www.europe-solidaire.org/spip.php?page=mot&id_mot=227.
The German website weltsozialforum had the same small amount of entries
both 2013 and 2015 to name a few examples showing the importance of WSF
discuss.

The search on the web has been a simple one. I looked for links in a few
languages, English, French, Portuguese/Spanish and added some odd languages
(Swedish and Russian). I only looked at the first 100+ in English and less
entries in the other languages. In general many links today are advertising
for specific NGO events at WSF, there seems to be less comments and reports
about what actually happened than in earlier days. (I made a complete
search through some 6000+ links regarding the European Social Forum 2008 in
many languages. My impression is that the balance also in WSF reporting
have been more lively and differentiated at earlier WSF.

In spite of this I find WSF 2015 a lot more interesting than all other
social forums I have been able to attend or follow via reports. For one
thing because of my impressions during my participation but also by reading
reports and looking at the outcome. For me personally it was the second WSF,
the first was in Belem 2009 were I mainly participated in many activities
outside the official program together with Via Campesina and WST during
their 25 anniversary celebrations all through Brazil. My experience of
other social forums are not very extensive either. I was part of organizing
ESF in 2008 as international coordinator and participated in 2010 in
Istanbul. I have also been participating in Denmark and Finland social
forum and various social forums in Sweden as well as Asia Social Forum in
Hyderabad 2003. I continuously follow up on the ESF in 2008 through the all
European social forum network Prague Spring 2 against Right wing extremism
and populism. So there are many more people with long time experience of WSF.
On the other hand I have been participating in the kind of global summits
protests and different kind of open space and peoples summits as well as
international popular movements campaigns since 1972. My assessment may
thus differ from many others. It is mainly focused on the outcome from an
action-oriented popular movement perspective.

Below I have sorted the links in different categories in a somewhat less
structured manner. I begin with what has been posted on North African
websites seeing what locals want to address as especially important.

Then I look at different popular movements. What they say themselves or
what they select to present on their websites. This as most of my search is
not the result of a systematic search but anyway an attempt at looking into
what easily can be found. Here sometimes there is also reports from
specific issues addressed at WSF of relevance for popular movements or one
could say are forms of emerging popular movements.

This is followed by reports and comments mainly from an NGO perspective

After this comes diverse comments from different countries. Partly they
overlap the links above. Here though quite often there are some left wing
sources.

Then one odd source on leftwing political parties, actually which MPs from
EU were present.

This is followed by a complete list of entries on WSF on the WSF discuss
list. Here one can find some important texts who are yet not available on
the net. It is also an indicator of what is causing the greatest concern.

Finally there is comments on the WSF 215 made in advance by voices from
Marocco, Senegal, Germany, Finland/Italy and Switzerland as well as
expectations about Canada 2016.

The list ends with links to several photos and some videos.

Finally a comment by Babels, the translator network and at last

The list of official WSF convergencies and the final Assembly of Social
Movements declaration.

*Introduction*

- This introduction you can read after you made your own judgement from the
links below.

In general what was new for the WSF 2015 goes generally unnoticed. Most
commentators found the same kind of practical and political problems with
WSF as always. There is the obstacles with translation and other
practicalities, less people coming, less spirit compared to 2013. It is by
some seen as mainly a regional meeting for North Africa, by others mainly
for the Global North. The political outcome and relevance is seen as
questionable. Many point at difficulties in both Arab countries and Europe
as a cause to these shortages. In short the situation is not good.

I assess the WSF 2015 drastically different. I find a basis for this in
some of the reporting. I do this by looking at WSF from a popular movement
perspective. This means that building alliances between different movement
and acting together is a key to see if WSF is useful in the future. In
practice this means if WSF in Tunis is evolving more in the direction of
the Peoples summit in Rio 2012 or the US Social forum who both prioritized
popular movements and activists before NGOs and experts. And above all if
the convergence during WSF 2015 helped movement to act better to change
societies and the world more.

On several issues of importance the WSF in Tunis was rather taking a step
backward than forward. The struggle against austerity made some steps
forward on burning issues as solidarity with Greece but in general I cannot
find that there was more vitality to such social issues at this WSF than
before, rather I would guess the opposite. On the issue that most observers
claims WSF and its regional counterpart European Social Forum have had an
political impact is the call for world wide demonstration against the Iraqi
war 2003. Nothing compared with the mass mobilization of that kind on peace
issues took place in spite of the acute situation with wars with worrisome
risk for escalation that now takes place.

The presence of the left had also diminished quite drastically, and so the
numerous calls for making WSF into a decision making body of the global
left forces and their allies among the so called "broader left". The more
well known intellectuals were also not present or not invited. Comments
less than normal and news reporting very small.

Yet I claim WSF in Tunis made historical steps forward concerning its
weakest spot, the linkage between talking and walking, between discussing
and acting. This was done with the help of the open space concept which has
disabled the political parties to take control of the convergence of the
political outcome. Instead popular movements have now matured and taken the
leadership of the convergence during WSF outside the official convergence
assemblies building a global multi issue popular movement.

This goes unnoticed by most observers who are used to the perceived
efficiency of the market or governmental decision making or the political
party as the main political actor. The way the WSF has been presented has
often been in contrast to earlier more hierarchical left wing traditions as
if there never been open space forum before or parallel development of
struggles and alternatives to the WSF process. By claiming WSF as unique
and missing to critically compare WSF to other historical or simultaneous
processes the WSF observers have been blind to what is going on. Especially
the left has been and continuous to be confused of what they see and do not
find what they are looking for at WSF and at few other places either.

At the same time as some key popular movements starts a convergence outside
and inside WSF the open space formula is showing its strength by providing
a platform also for several issues of key importance although not resulting
in the great immediate response. WSF is the breeding ground for some
emerging popular movements or convergence between old movements. Also the
quality of this development seems to be unnoticed by many. This covers such
important issues as peace which has been a key issue for international
movements and summit protests since at least the 19th century as well as
defending the public space on Internet.

Thus in spite of its current weakness in many quantitative terms the WSF
2015 have shown its capacity to renew itself in a time of objective social
and ecological problems in many parts of the world. A time were movements
and different political forces have hard to renew themselves and find ways
to turn the objective circumstances into subjective possibilities for
people in common. A time when both another WSF and another movement of
movements is necessary.

Tord Björk

*North Africa*

Reports on North African web sites can be seen as specially important. What
have been distributed on this list are two texts in English with quite
different messages. Here also Tunisian press.

http://www.jadaliyya
.com/pages/index/21294/those-who-want-to-build-those-who-want-to-fight_th

http://nawaat.org/portail
/2015/04/04/world-social-forum-where-is-the-struggle-against-capitalism/

http://www.tunisia-live.net/2015/03/25/tunisian
-press-headlines-march-25-2015/

*Popular movements*

Another actor of importance can be stated as global popular movements.

*Peasant, Women and environmental movement*

Here the general assessment made by Via Campesina and at a press conference
by VC, World March of Women and Friends of the Earth International are of
interest:

La Via Campesina, World March of Women and Friends of the Earth
International on global Popular movement strategies after WSF:
Miren esto:  https://vimeo.com/123711571

ATI, LVC y la MMM hacen un llamamiento conjunto a fortalecer la campaña
mundial contra las trasnacionales y su arquitectura de la impunidad, a
apoyar el día de acción mundial el 24 de abril contra la violencia
económica contra la mujer, para expresar compromiso con la construcción de
soberanía alimentaria, luchar por agua y agroecología, contra la
mercantilización de los derechos, los cuerpos, la vida y mostrar que
estamos juntos para defender las demandas de los pueblos en la etapa previa
a París y después-

http://viacampesina.org/en/index.php/actions-and-events-mainmenu
-26/world-social-forum-mainmenu-34/1781-global-justice
-movements-converge-on-revolutionary-ground

Actually from:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/salena-tramel/global-justice
-movements-_b_7008778.html

http://viacampesina.org/en/index.php/main-issues-mainmenu-27/agrarian-reform
-mainmenu-36/1775-declaration-of-the-global-convergence-of-land-and-water-
struggles

http://viacampesina.org/en/index.php/main-issues-mainmenu-27/migrations
-and-rural-workers-mainmenu-41/1774-la-via-campesina-declaration-on-
migration-and-rural-workers

A feminist analysis:
http://www.awid.org/eng/News-Analysis/Friday-Files/WSF
-2015-Feminists-Overcoming-Challenges

On Climate space and climate convergence there has been extensive
discussion on WSF discussion list. Several of the reports are unfortunately
hard to find on the net and exists so far only in odd formats as Power
point or emails. Below the French reports on the climate meeting before WSF
and a seminar during WSF. Also a report from 350.org mainly with inspiring
pictures.

http://coalitionclimat21.org/en/node/38

http://coalitionclimat21.org/en/node/37

http://350.org/world-social-forum-2015-another-world-is-possible/

About the Dismantle the power of corporations campaign:

http://www.stopcorporateimpunity.org/?page_id=6368

In general it seems as if the peasant, women and environmental movement is
getting closer and closer in a joint multi issues struggle for system
change. This is a process that has been going on for quite a while, mainly
outside the WSF process. Friends of the Earth International have appointed
Via Campesina as their main cooperation partner and work also closely with
World March of Women. All three of these movement have a strong democratic
leadership from all continents. Via Campesina have from the very start been
d´critical towards the lack of action-orientation and convergence within
the dominant WSF model. Friends of the Earth never participated fully in WSF
and still prioritize direct cooperation with Via Campesina more than WSF.
The experience of Friends of the Earth Brazil which is based in Porto Alegre
of WSF has been in many aspects. The criticism of several popular movements
resulted in a confrontation with the WSF NGOs in the preparations for the
Peoples summit in Rio 2012. Here a model for convergence of popular
movements on some key issues were used which brought about a focus on
direct cooperation and action. This developing a kind of preference for
such movements that has a local base and address the daily life of people
in common while at the same time take part in national and international
struggles. Violence against women thus becomes part of all popular
movements agenda and a general politics against false solutions and a just
transition is emerging. The foremost result of the Peoples summit is the
Dismantle the power of corporations.

This growing multiissue convergence between several popular movements have
clear limitations. It is able to make alliances with those NGOs that sees
their role as supporters of movements and gradually develop a more
outspoken clear vision of alternatives. But it is not yet resulting in
developing a global campaign apart from the anti corporate rule campaign.

This became evident at the WSF or actually before the WSF at the
international campaign meeting preparing for the climate summit protests in
November. At this campaign meeting prior to the official WSF program there
was little presence of the content in the emerging closer cooperation
between the popular movements and more of a main stream NGO agenda with
strong emphasis on logistics. Yet during WSF a far more radical convergence
took place both within the Climate Space and its 17 seminars which included
the Dismantle the power of corporations and as well the convergence of all
80 climate activities during WSF.

This is quite different from earlier WSF or the Cochabamba meeting were the
radical messages and action orientation took place outside the official
program.

In general is this convergence of many movements in a multi issue movement
campaign each one on their main topic while finding common ground on the
climate justice message a great achievement. It has a long story with
special momentum from the Peoples summit 2012 and the Climate Space at WSF
in Tunis 2013. It has on the wsf discussion list caused most comments and
involves more different kind of movements than any other issues during wsf
2015.

It goes fairly unnoticed by most observers and if it noted than only in
terms of separate campaigns on diverse issues and not the fact that an
actual convergence took place with its possible importance for the future.

*Workers movement*

Workers movement were less visible at WSF than ever apart from the local
hosts UGTT and some outstanding trade unions as CUT from Brazil. This may
be because the kind of good reports made by people like Peter Waterman was
missing. There were of course much good things done by trade unions as the
the work to connect people working at call centers in North Africa
involving French trade unions. But big unions like IG Metall from Germany
were not present according to one German report and in general it was hard
to see the kind of strong presence by trade unions which has been the case
at some other WSF. There was a Convergence Assembly on Union's rights but
no report has been given so far. Reports one can find are more random as
the following.

Working class perspectives: http://www.solidaritycenter
.org/union-backed-social-forum-event-draws-young-workers/

Many other movements were present as can be seen from the program and many
reports below. I will here only look into two key areas of impoirtance, one
a very long term issue that from the very start of international movement
budiling has been with us and another very new.

*Emerging Internet movement*

It seems clear that WSF serves as an important place for the emerging
convergence of diverse movements involved in protecting the public space as
a common good and challenging the corporate take over of Internet. It can
be seen as one of the essential frontiers in the struggle for democracy of
crucial importance for all popular movements. Thus it is interesting that
what seems as the most advanced initiatives in this filed is directly
inspired by the WSF model and made significant steps forward during WSF
2015 in Tunis. It is also interesting to see that some of the most advanced
struggle within the political system is present during SF and make use of
the dense possibilities to make contacts across different kinds of barriers
between movements and parties, hackers and right to information activists.

https://www.accessnow.org/blog/2015/03/30/promoting-digital-security-in-
tunisia-at-the-world-social-forum
http://www.internetsocialforum.net/?q=Press_Release
http://www.internetsocialforum.net/
http://internetsocialforum.net/?q=Tunis_Call_for_a_Peoples_Internet

*Peace movement*

At the face of it the peace movement seems to be an example in the direct
opposite direction. Social forums have been before a cradle to important
peace initiatives as the Anti Iraq war demonstrations. The ESF in Malmö
2008 has been claimed to result in the convergence of the pacifist and
antiimperialist peace movements resulting in among other things the Ship to
Gaza action. At this ESF a special Peace forum was organized which also
made direct action against weapon factories and organized a large joint
program. Nothing of this kind happened at Tunis in spite of the Sarajevo
Peace event that took place in June 2014 proclaimed as a Thematic World
Social Forum although little notice was made about this at the actual
event.

As the peace movement belong to the oldest and most experienced in
international cooperation and global summit activities since 1899 it can be
seen as essential that it seemed that the peace issues and peace movement
was missing. There was an "Assembly for Peace - strategies of civil
society" announced in the official program, but if it took place it is hard
to know. The report on the official WSF website is not from this assembly
but from a seminar on Ukraine.

One of the oldest peace movement is Women's International League for Peace
and Freedom established 100 years ago in the Hague. WILPF was one of the
key organizations behind the Sarajevo Peace Event. WILP did not prioritize
WSF in Tunis. But individual members were at least present and found out
about each other and made a report. They seem not even to know about the
Assembly for peace. The seminars on Ukraine, Syria and other war issues
goes unnoticed. Other international peace movements seems to have been even
less present. Transcend is another important part of the peace movement.
Their only report from Tunis was a general report about the opening.

Yet some maybe historically important steps were made at WSF in Tunis on
peace issues. For the first time a dialogue took place between key actors
from civil society and the left from both the Donetsk republic and Kiev
took place in Tunis. The outcome was a joint declaration which sided
against what was labelled "campism" from any side. This is strongly a
different line from most of the anti-imperialist camp but also from those
seeing the conflict mainly in terms of a struggle between Russian
imperialism and Ukrainian nationalism. In a time when passiveness towards a
a crisis with risks of possible global dimensions it is of importance that
some steps are made, especially by those directly concerned. A crisis that
so far has resulted in 2 million refugees and the threat of escalating into
a similar war like the Croatian Operation Storm against Krajina in the
1990s, a Russian invasion of Donbass if the crisis escalates or the use of
tactical nuclear weapons. That those participating in the dialogue
represented a wide spectrum from the whole left wing including a trade
union metall worker from Donetsk with a seat in the Donetsk Peoples
Republic parliament to an Anarchist environmental activist from Kiev may
indicate the historical importance of solving the differences in the actual
peace movement from 1914. The notion by the trade unionist from the
surrounded Donetsk city of the need to understand the technological
development of our time and thus demand 4 hours working day in Ukraine may
indicate the much need demands necessary to make not only by main stream
trade unions in Donetsk and Ukraine but in all of Europe.

Of interest is that similar processes as in Ukraine also has developed
although a bit longer in Syria, in both cases helped by the social forum
process. Here WSF and even the since five years inactive European Social
Forum proves its importance in a less spectacular way than through
glamorous international action days. In both the Syrian and Ukrainian case
it is a dull everyday work to establish the practical and political basis
for civil society dialogue from very different sides of the conflict. In
the case of Syria the WSF platform provided an essential tool for
intervening and establishing a trust among the opposing actors. In the case
of Ukraine a network established in 2010 mainly by Eastern European
participants to ESF with some participation also from Western Europe has
been organizing continuous solidarity work against oppression and right
wing extremism which could now be used in building links between civil
society in Donbass and central Ukraine. It is of course to early to say if
these highly social forum related fragile processes will have any
significance in the future. Yet it cannot be excluded that they are central
steps towards a more comprehensive peace movement able to build a stronger
basis for long term commitment that the more narrow single issue
perspective that was used in the mass mobilizations in 2003 lacked.

http://www.wilpfinternational.org/postcard-from-the-world-social-forum-in-
tunis/
https://www.transcend.org/tms
/2015/03/solidarity-not-fear-world-social-forum-opens-in-tunisia/

Совместное заявление участников панельной дискуссии
«Диалог за мир и социальную справедливость в Украине»
Мировой социальный форум, Тунис, 26.03.15
http://www.praguespring2.net/?p=163

Joint Statement of
“Dialog for peace and social justice in Ukraine”
a panel discussion with participants from the Ukraine
at the World Social Forum in Tunis on March 26th, 2015
http://www.praguespring2.net/?p=159

*Mainly NGO reporting:*

Action Aid at the beginning:
http://www.theguardian
.com/global-development/2015/mar/23/world-social-forum-tunis
-activists-united-against-global-power-grab

http://www.equaltimes.org/2015-a-key-year-for-world-social?lang=en#.
VSyzcpSsVvI

http://www.telesurtv.net/english
/opinion/Mapping-Creative-Social-Change-at-the-World-Social-Forum-20150330-0007.
html

http://www.waronwant
.org/news/latest-news/18302-rights-and-dignity-world-social-forum-tunis-

http://www.csopartnership.org/news/world-social-forum-2015/

World Social Forum: Clear rejection of the privatisation of public services
(02 April 2015) http://www.ei-ie.org/en/news/news_details/3486

And a more radical from the global health movement and South-South
solidarity perspective:
http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/04/10/advancing-global-solidarity-in-tunis
-and-beyond/#_ftn1

http://newint
.org/features/web-exclusive/2015/04/08/world-social-forum-absent-remembered
http://eurodad.org/Entries/view/1546376

https://storify.com/concord_europe/world-social-forum-2015-in-tunis

http://www.uclg-cisdp.org/en/activities/next-activity

http://www.globaljustice.org.uk/blog/2015/mar/26/thunder-tunis
-day-1-world-social-forum-diary

http://www.cidse
.org/articles/content/articles/rethinking-development/world-social-forum-2015/reflections-from-
cidse-s-week-at-the-world-social-forum-2015.html

*Reports from different parts of the world: *

A traditional assessment by a founder of the important third world news
agency IPS:
http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/04/10/advancing-global-solidarity-in-tunis
-and-beyond/#_ftn1

Arabic, Al Jazeera news:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/03/tunisia-world-social-forum-bard-museum
-attack-150324180814122.html

Brazilian reports: http://www.ciranda.net/FMML-abre-em-Tunis-com-os?lang=pt_
br
http://www.ciranda.net/Termina-em-Tunis-o-Forum-Social?lang=pt_br
http://www.ciranda.net/FSM-ruma-para-o-Norte-Edicao-2016?lang=pt_br

French reports:
http://www.lefigaro.fr/conjoncture
/2015/03/27/20002-20150327ARTFIG00221-au-forum-social-mondial-l-
altermondialisme-en-quete-d-un-nouveau-souffle.php
Memoire de Lutte: http://www.medelu.org/A-Tunis-un-Forum-social-mondial
The same in Spanish: http://www.medelu.org/En-Tunez-un-Foro-social-mundial
But many participants questioned the too limited resulting dynamics.
http://www.europe-solidaire.org/spip.php?article34702

German reports:
Offener Raum für Ideen
http://www.weltsozialforum.org/2015/2015.wsf.meldungen.0/2015.wsf.meldungen
/news.wsf.2015.39/
Persönliches Fazit vom WSF 2015
Dieses WSF war kein WSF sondern ein regionales nordafrikanisches
Sozialforum:
http://www.weltsozialforum.org/2015/2015.wsf.meldungen.0/2015.wsf.meldungen
/news.wsf.2015.30/
Erfolgreiches Eingreifen tunesischer und internationaler SozialistInnen
http://www.weltsozialforum.org/2015/2015.wsf.meldungen.0/2015.wsf.meldungen
/news.wsf.2015.37/
Jungle World (German):
http://www.weltsozialforum.org/2015/2015.wsf.presse.0/2015.wsf.presse.texte
/news.wsf.2015.38/
Junge Welt:
http://www.weltsozialforum.org/2015/2015.wsf.presse.0/2015.wsf.presse.texte
/news.wsf.2015.35/
attac.de:
http://www.weltsozialforum.org/2015/2015.wsf.presse.0/2015.wsf.presse.texte
/news.wsf.2015.36/

An assessment from India:

http://indiatogether.org/ruminations-on-meeting-with-visionaries
-at-world-social-forum-tunisia-op-ed

Palestinian live blog from WSF: https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/
middle-east/media-review/event-review/17687-live-blog-world-social-forum-
tunisia-2015

Russian report:
http://rabkor.ru/columns/events/2015/03/30/wsf/

Swedish report:
http://www.internationalen.se/2015/04/world-social-forum-70-000-grasrotter-
traffades-i-tunis/

Swiss report, Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen
<http://www.srf.ch/news/international/das-weltsozialforum-in-der-kritik>:
http://www.weltsozialforum.org/2015/2015.wsf.presse.0/2015.wsf.presse.texte
/news.wsf.2015.32/
audio: http://tp.srgssr.ch/p/inline
?urn=urn%3Asrf%3Aais%3Aaudio%3A9bf743f7-4886-4451-9ffc-22f0374e2ea0&autoplay
=true&legacy=true&playerType=
https://www.oikoumene
.org/en/press-centre/news/churches-promote-just-financial-systems-at-the-world-social-forum-in-
tunisia

UK report:

https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2015/04/520079.html

U reports:

US Social Forum Perspective:

http://www.towardfreedom
.com/29-archives/activism/3862-making-a-better-world-the-2015-world-social-forum-in-
tunis

More from Marc Becker on WSF in Tunis, also lots of photos: http://www.
yachana.org/reports/wsf2015/

http://www.commondreams
.org/views/2015/03/27/gates-foundation-vs-world-social-forum-tale-two-
meetings

*The left:*

http://www.guengl.eu/news/article/gue-ngl-news/gue-ngl
-at-the-world-social-forum-in-tunis

March 2015 Archives by thread

   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Attack in Tunis - WSF news?
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007756.html>
     *Patrick Bond*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Attack in Tunis - WSF news?
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007760.html>
        *gustave massiah*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF news ? / Attaque à Tunis -
      nouvelles FSM ?
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007762.html>
        *Jai Sen*
         - [WSF-Discuss] Attack in Tunis - WSF news ? / Attaque à Tunis -
         nouvelles FSM ?
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007771.html>
           *alaa talbi*
         - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF news
         ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007772.html>
           *Genevieve Azam*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007780.html>
              *Salete Valesan*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007794.html>
              *Boaventura de Sousa Santos*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007796.html>
              *Toshimaru Ogura*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007795.html>
              *Roberto Savio*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007809.html>
              *Francois Houtart*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007810.html>
              *Azril Bacal*
         - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF news
         ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007774.html>
           *hamouda soubhi*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007775.html>
              *Rita Freire*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007779.html>
              *raffaella chiodo karpinsky*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007776.html>
              *Raffaella Bolini*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007778.html>
              *DUPRET Paul-Emile*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF
            news ? / Attaque à Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007806.html>
              *Mamadou diouf*
         - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF news ? / Attaque à
         Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007766.html>
           *Ashish Kothari*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF news ? / Attaque à
            Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007767.html>
              *Patrick Bond*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Attack in Tunis - WSF news ? / Attaque à
            Tunis - nouvelles FSM ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007788.html>
              *Judith Dellheim*
         - [WSF-Discuss] Attack in Tunis - WSF news ? / Attaque à Tunis -
         nouvelles FSM ?
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007803.html>
           *CHERBIB*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: [Alice1] atentado em tunis
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007757.html>
     *Boaventura de Sousa Santos*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: FSM Tunis 2015: Communiqué
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007764.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
   - [WSF-Discuss] FSM Tunis 2015: Communiqué
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007777.html>
     *hamouda soubhi*
      - [WSF-Discuss] [Wsfic_fsmci] FSM Tunis 2015: Communiqué
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007781.html>
        *Salete Valesan*
         - [WSF-Discuss] [Wsfic_fsmci] FSM Tunis 2015: Communiqué
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007808.html>
           *Cecilia Fernández*
         - [WSF-Discuss] [Wsfic_fsmci] FSM Tunis 2015: Communiqué
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007824.html>
           *Pedro Ivo Batista*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Engl/Fr./Esp/Pt: Greece, The President of the
            Greek parliament launches a debt audit commission
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007825.html>
              *eric.toussaint4 at gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*
         - [WSF-Discuss] [Wsfic_fsmci] FSM Tunis 2015: Communiqué
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007782.html>
        *gina vargas*
      - [WSF-Discuss] [Communication commission discussion] FSM Tunis 2015:
      Communiqué
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007783.html>
        *longwe5000 at gmail.com <http://gmail.com>*
      - [WSF-Discuss] [Communication commission discussion] FSM Tunis 2015:
      Communiqué
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007784.html>
        *LIN Shenjing*
      - [WSF-Discuss] [Wsfic_fsmci] FSM Tunis 2015: Communiqué
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007791.html>
        *antonio pacor*
         - [WSF-Discuss] [Wsfic_fsmci] FSM Tunis 2015: Communiqué
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007807.html>
           *pedrosantana2002 at yahoo.com <http://yahoo.com>*
      - [WSF-Discuss] FSM Tunis 2015: Communiqué
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007793.html>
        *Roberto Savio*
         - [WSF-Discuss] SOLIDAR statement - even more motivated
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007798.html>
           *Raffaella Bolini*
      - [WSF-Discuss] [Communication commission discussion] FSM Tunis 2015:
   Communiqué
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007765.html>
     *Francine Mestrum*
      - [WSF-Discuss] [Wsfic_fsmci] [Communication commission discussion]
      FSM Tunis 2015: Communiqué
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007786.html>
        *Cindy Wiesner*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Tunis: Death, Rebirth, Revolution
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007804.html>
     *michele maynard*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Special Announcement by the Preparatory Committee
   of the World Social Forum : Communiqué FSM 2015
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007812.html>
     *Jai Sen*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Global Movement strategy for a Just Transition
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007815.html>
     *Tord Björk*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] war analysis
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007831.html>
     *Ariel Salleh*
      - [WSF-Discuss] war analysis
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007832.html>
        *peter waterman*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: La Via Campesina Program at the World Social Forum
   in Tunis 2015
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007838.html>
     *Jai Sen*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Reframing the World Social Forum March (request to
   endorse)
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007840.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Against murder rather than "against terrorism" [was
      Re: Reframing the World Social Forum March (request to endorse)]
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007841.html>
        *Harry Halpin*
         - [WSF-Discuss] Against murder rather than "against terrorism"
         [was Re: Reframing the World Social Forum March (request to
         endorse)]
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007842.html>
           *parminder*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Against murder rather than "against terrorism"
            [was Re: Reframing the World Social Forum March (request to
            endorse)]
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007845.html>
              *Azril Bacal*
         - [WSF-Discuss] [2011movements-fsm discussion] Reframing the World
      Social Forum March (request to endorse)
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007864.html>
        *Jackie Splain*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Reframing the World Social Forum March (request to
      endorse)
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007852.html>
        *jasper teunissen*
   - [WSF-Discuss] WSF site hacked ?
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007843.html>
     *Jai Sen*
      - [WSF-Discuss] WSF site hacked ?
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007847.html>
        *antonio pacor*
   - [
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007844.html>Strike
   at 2nd April
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007849.html>
     *Orsan Senalp*
   -
      - [WSF-Discuss] 24 march at the forum to see the global square space
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007872.html>
        *marita cassan*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] FSM/WSF 2016 Montreal
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007866.html>
     *FSM 2016 Québec WSF*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] soridarity message by People's Plan in Japan
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007856.html>
     *Toshimaru Ogura*
      - [WSF-Discuss] soridarity message by People's Plan in Japan
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007858.html>
        *Toshimaru Ogura*
   - [WSF-Discuss] FW: Solidarity message to the Tunis World Social Forum
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007860.html>
     *Toshimaru Ogura*
   - [WSF-Discuss] Invitation: WSF activities about nuclear issues
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007861.html>
     *Toshimaru Ogura*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] FW:not only against terrorism but also against war on
   terrorism
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007873.html>
     *Toshimaru Ogura*
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Advance information sheet
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007874.html>
     *Jai Sen*
      - [WSF-Discuss] WSF on Ukraine conflict
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007876.html>
        *Judith Dellheim*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: WSF : A letter to the Tunis Forum on its opening
   day from Alexis Tsipras
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007878.html>
     *Jai Sen*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: WSF : A letter to the Tunis Forum on its opening
      day from Alexis Tsipras
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007885.html>
        *Lee Cormie*
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: WSF 2015 Opening March happening today in Tunis :
   The final formulation
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007879.html>
     *Jai Sen*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: WSF 2015 Opening March happening today in Tunis
      : The final formulation
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007887.html>
        *Azril Bacal*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: WSF 2015 march- new statement
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007881.html>
     *Gacheke Gachihi*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: WSF 2015 march- new statement
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007883.html>
        *Mikael Book*
   - [WSF-Discuss] Another wsf is possible, via another internet that is
   possible too! Occupy WSF & Occupy Internet together
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007882.html>
     *Örsan Şenalp*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Another wsf is possible, via another internet that is
      possible too! Occupy WSF & Occupy Internet together
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007896.html>
        *Norbert Bollow*
   - [WSF-Discuss] [social-movements] Fwd: WSF 2015 march- new statement
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007884.html>
     *Gacheke Gachihi*
   - [WSF-Discuss] (Fwd) Vinod Raina tribute in Tunis tomorrow
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007895.html>
     *Patrick Bond*
   - [WSF-Discuss] FSM Tunis 2015 Opening rally
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007888.html>
     *antonio pacor*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Solidarity message from Japan
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007898.html>
     *Jai Sen*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Tunisia anti-terror march kicks off World Social Forum;
   Thousands gather for 13th World Social Forum
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007901.html>
     *Jai Sen*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] WorldSocialForum-Discuss Digest, Vol 111, Issue 63
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007904.html>
     *David Millar*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] "Antisystemic Movements and the Future of Capitalism",
   by Immanuel Wallerstein
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007924.html>
     *gustave massiah*
   -
- [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Benny Kuruvilla - Photos from the closing march and
   various events at Tunis.
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007928.html>
     *Jai Sen*
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Declaration of the Assembly of Social Movements /
   Déclaration de l'assemblée des mouvements sociaux / Declaración de la
   Asamblea de los Movimientos Sociales
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007929.html>
     *Jai Sen*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Live now: International Council Tunis
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007932.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] (Fwd) Samir Amin on the World Social Forum (Democracy
   Now!)
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007936.html>
     *Patrick Bond*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] 2015, a key year for World Social Forum activists
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-March/007945.html>
     *US Social Forum*
   -

April 2015 Archives by thread

   -

   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: [EUinCrisis] Résolutions Forum Parlementaire Mondial,
   Tunis, 26 Mars 2015
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007963.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: [fse-esf] SUPPORT GREECE - report of Convergence
   Assembly in WSF Tunis 2015
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007964.html>
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007965.html>
        *francescadenegri57 at yahoo.com <http://yahoo.com>*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: [fse-esf] SUPPORT GREECE - report of Convergence
      Assembly in WSF Tunis 2015
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007967.html>
        *peter waterman*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Declaration of the Assembly of Social Movements /
   Déclaration de l'assemblée des mouvements sociaux / Declaración de la
   Asamblea de los Movimientos Sociales
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007968.html>
    *Mimoun Rahmani*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] The Internet Social Forum and Is There a Global Internet
   Community?
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007972.html>
     *Michael Gurstein*
      - [WSF-Discuss] The Internet Social Forum and Is There a Global
      Internet Community?
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007974.html>
        *peter waterman*
      - [WSF-Discuss] The Internet Social Forum and Is There a Global
      Internet Community?
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007976.html>
        *Jai Sen*
         - [WSF-Discuss] The Internet Social Forum and Is There a Global
         Internet Community?
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007977.html>
           *Michael Gurstein*
            - [WSF-Discuss] The Internet Social Forum and Is There a Global
            Internet Community?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008067.html>
              *jasper teunissen*
         -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: Tunis Meeting On Climate Mobilizations And
   Strategies (contact at coalitionclimat21.org) - But… where is Mother Earth
   ?
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007996.html>
     *Jai Sen*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Tunis Meeting On Climate Mobilizations And Strategies
      (contact at coalitionclimat21.org) - But… where is Mother Earth ?
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008002.html>
        *Tom Goldtooth*
         - [WSF-Discuss] Tunis Meeting On Climate Mobilizations And
         Strategies (contact at coalitionclimat21.org) - But… where is
Mother Earth
         ?
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008003.html>
           *Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Tunis Meeting On Climate Mobilizations And
            Strategies (contact at coalitionclimat21.org) - But… where
is Mother Earth
            ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008007.html>
              *Tord Björk*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Tunis Meeting On Climate Mobilizations And
            Strategies (contact at coalitionclimat21.org) - But… where
is Mother Earth
            ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008005.html>
              *Tord Björk*
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008028.html>
              *Jai Sen*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Tunis Meeting On Climate Mobilizations And
            Strategies (contact at coalitionclimat21.org) - But… where
is Mother Earth
            ?
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008006.html>
              *Azril Bacal*
         - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: La Via Campesina Declaration on Migration and
   Rural Workers
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/007997.html>
     *Jai Sen*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: World Social Forum: Where is the Struggle Against
   Capitalism?
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008012.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: World Social Forum: Where is the Struggle Against
      Capitalism?
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008014.html>
        *peter waterman*
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social Forum in
   August 2016
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008013.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social Forum
      in August 2016
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008016.html>
        *Patrick Bond*
         - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
         Forum in August 2016
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008017.html>
           *John J Williams*
         <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008018.html>
           *peter waterman*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008019.html>
              *William Carroll*
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008020.html>
              *utopie at ips.org <http://ips.org>*
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008022.html>
              *peter waterman*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008023.html>
              *Örsan Şenalp*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008024.html>
              *Michael Gurstein*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008025.html>
              *utopie at ips.org <http://ips.org>*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008031.html>
              *Jai Sen*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008032.html>
              *Jai Sen*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008071.html>
              *jasper teunissen*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016 : "The traditional North-South
distinction today no
            longer makes sense"
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008072.html>
              *Jai Sen*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016 : "The traditional North-South
distinction today no
            longer makes sense"
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008074.html>
              *Jai Sen*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016 : "The traditional North-South
distinction today no
            longer makes sense"
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008077.html>
             *Carminda Mac Lorin*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016 : "The traditional North-South
distinction today no
            longer makes sense"
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008078.html>
              *Jai Sen*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016 : "The traditional North-South
distinction today no
            longer makes sense"
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008092.html>
             *Carminda Mac Lorin*
            - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Montreal Will Play Host To the World Social
            Forum in August 2016
            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008021.html>
              *Michael Gurstein*
            - [WSF-Discuss] [Debate-List] Re: Fw: Montreal Will Play

            <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008030.html>
         -
      -
   - [WSF-Discuss] India Together: What I brought back from World Social
   Forum
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008056.html>
     *Ashish Kothari*
      - [WSF-Discuss] [vikalp-sangam-list] India Together: What I brought
      back from World Social Forum
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008073.html>
        *Bablu Ganguly*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] World Social Forum: Where is the Struggle Against
   Capitalism?
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008058.html>
     *US Social Forum*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: WSF 2015 / Those who couldn’t be there
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008068.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Power and Resistance at the World Social Forum
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008069.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
      - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Power and Resistance at the World Social Forum
      <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008084.html>
        *Jim Kirkwood*
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Advancing Global Solidarity in Tunis and Beyond
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008070.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: WSF 2015: Feminists Overcoming Challenges
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008091.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Another piece on World Social Forum
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008094.html>
     *Ashish Kothari*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fw: Those Who Want To Build, Those Who Want To Fight:
   The World Social Forum with a North African Twist
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008096.html>
     *jasper teunissen*
   -
   - [WSF-Discuss] Fwd: [tnc-etns-global] WSF Global Convergence -
   Convergencia Global FSM
   <http://openspaceforum.net/pipermail/worldsocialforum-discuss_openspaceforum.net/2015-April/008102.html>
     *Tord Björk*
   -

*Interviews and comments in advance and during WSF 2015*

Interview with Mimoun Rahmani, chercheur en économie, membre actif
<http://cadtm.org/Actif> du Forum Social du Maghreb before FSM.

http://cadtm.org/Le-Forum-Social-Mondial-appartient

Rosa Luxemburg expectations

http://www.rosalux.de/fileadmin/rls_uploads/pdfs/sonst_publikationen/WSF
_Tunisia_Reflections_and_Expectations.pdf

NIGD members expectations:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/giuseppe-caruso-teivo-teivainen
/beyond-square-changing-dynamics-at-world-social-forum

Swiss expectactions:

http://www.comundo.org/fr/?1378/Vers-le-Forum-social-mondial
-de-mars-2015-a-Tunis
Samir Amin during WSF in Tunis:

http://www.democracynow.org/2015/3/27/african_economist_samir_amin_on_the

*On WSF 2016*

In Spanish, Carminda (FSM Montreal Collective) interviewed by Sergio
Ferrari:

http://www.rebelion.org/noticia.php?id=197462

*WSF 2015 Videos*

Many videos from WSF International Council and more:
http://bambuser.com/v/5380726?more-user-filters-device=all
http://www.wsftv.net/Members/focuspuller/videos/fsm-tunis-2015

*WSF 2015 Photos:*

https://www.flickr
.com/search/?text=%22world%20social%20forum%22%202015&sort=relevance
https://www.flickr
.com/search/?text=%22forum%20social%20mondial%22%202015&sort=relevance
http://www.ciranda.net/FSM-2015-Marcha-de-abertura?lang=pt_br
http://www.ciranda.net/Fotos-da-marcha-de-abertura-do-FSM?lang=pt_br
http://www.ciranda.net/Fotos-da-Marcha-Final-do-WSF-2015?lang=pt_br
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cidse/sets/72157651160261900/
http://www.actionaid.org/2015/03/smitas-tunisian
-photo-diary-world-social-forum-2015

*Translation: *

Communiqué : Babels ne participera pas au FSM 2015
http://www.babels.org/spip.php?article565

WSF 2015 Outcomes of convergence assemblies

Nearly thirty convergence assemblies for common action gathered during the
World Social Forum in Tunis in 2015.

Here are listed the divers statements made by these assemblies.

   -

   Post-2015 Agenda: what development, for whom and why?
   -

   Convergence Assembly for a Charter for Economic and Social Rights of the
   Unemployed
   <https://fsm2015.org/dossier/2015/03/29/charte-de-principe-de-la-declaration-du-reseau-mondial-de-lutte-contre-le-chomage>
   -

   Convergence - In the citadel's shadow - the impact of EU migration
   policies on third countries
   -

   We Need Tax Justice to End Inequality
   <https://fsm2015.org/en/article/2015/04/08/assemblys-statement-we-need-tax-justice-end-inequality>
   -

   Agroecology - an ethic of life to preserve mother earth and food
   sovereignty
   -

   Resisting and Building Alternatives to Free Trade and Corporate Power:
   People and the Planet Before Profits
   -

   World Assembly of Inhabitants
   -

   Social Movements Assembly
   <https://fsm2015.org/en/article/2015/04/08/declaration-social-movements-assembly>
   -

   The future of WSF process
   -

   Global Convergence of Lands and Waters struggles
   <https://fsm2015.org/node/5236>
   -

   Proposals for the freedom of circulation and settlement
   <https://fsm2015.org/en/article/2015/04/10/convergence-assembly-freedom-movement-and-settlement-and-universal-citizenship>
   -

   Reply finally to economic and social need of the people!
   -

   The Post-Forum for the Tunisian Women Dynamic of the WSF?
   -

   Commons and alternatives, what international networks?
   -

   How to drive (back) finance?
   -

   Convergence Assembly on Union's rights
   -

   Disability and the Sustainable Development Goals in the post-2015 agenda
   -

   The Greek Wind: Time is now, to break together the trap of debt and
   austerity
   <https://fsm2015.org/en/article/2015/04/08/convergence-assembly-building-another-europe-time-act-now>
   -

   Convergence Assembly of Maghrebian Social Movements
   -

   Palestine is a compass for peoples to reach dignity, justice and humanity
   -

   Convergence assembly on Climate
   -

   Solidarity with the Syrian revolution
   -

   Assembly for Peace - strategies of civil society
   <https://fsm2015.org/en/article/2015/04/08/joint-statement-dialog-peace-and-social-justice-ukraine>
   -

   Convergence Assembly for the Right of Communication
   -

   Dialog for the Liberation and the Emancipation between Religions,
   Cultures and Civilisations
   -

   Against all threats to health and social protection, let's mobilise
   together!
   <https://fsm2015.org/en/article/2015/04/08/against-all-threats-health-and-social-protection-lets-mobilise-together>
   -