[WSF-Discuss] 228 links on WSF 2015

Mikael Book book at kaapeli.fi
Thu Apr 16 02:56:12 CDT 2015

Thank you Tord for providing this piece of documentation! I agree with
your appraisal of WSF-Discuss (this mailing list). In spite of our
postmodern condition, the institution of the post (or mail) is generally
underrated.
Mikael

Mikael Böök * book at kaapeli.fi * gsm +358(0)-44 5511 324 *
http://www.kaapeli.fi/book/  * http://blogi.kaapeli.fi/book/ *