[WSF-Discuss] Fwd: La Via Campesina Program at the World Social Forum in Tunis 2015

Jai Sen jai.sen at cacim.net
Sun Mar 22 08:13:09 CDT 2015

Sunday, March 22 2015

Worlds in movement, worlds of movement…

The World Social Forum in movement :

(Apologies for this late posting, but these past some days have of course been a ‘busy’ period !)

La Via Campesina Program at the World Social Forum in Tunis 2015

            JS

fwd

Begin forwarded message:

> From: La Vía Campesina <via-info-en at viacampesina.org>
> Subject: [Info EN] La Via Campesina Program at the World Social Forum in Tunis 2015
> Date: March 19, 2015 at 9:41:24 PM GMT+5:30
> To: via info en <via-info-en at viacampesina.org>

La Via Campesina Program at the World Social Forum in Tunis 2015

DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM IN PDF HERE.

Via-info-en at viacampesina.org
http://viacampesina.org/Via-info-en/

jai.sen at cacim.net / jai at openword.in

www.cacim.net / http://www.openword.in

Now based in Ottawa, Canada (+1-613-282 2900), and New Delhi, India (+91-98189 11325)

RECENT PUBLICATIONS :

Jai Sen, ed, 2013 – The Movements of Movements : Struggles for Other Worlds, Part I. Volume 4 Part I in the Challenging Empires series. New Delhi : OpenWord.  Available @ http://www.into-ebooks.com/book/the_movements_of_movements/

FORTHCOMING PUBLICATIONS  :

Jai Sen and Peter Waterman, eds, forthcoming (2015) – The Movements of Movements : Struggles for Other Worlds, Part 2. Volume 4 Part II in the Challenging Empires series.  New Delhi : OpenWord

CHECK OUT CACIM @ www.cacim.net, OpenWord @ http://www.openword.in, and OpenSpaceForum @ www.openspaceforum.net

AND SUBSCRIBE TO WSFDiscuss, an open and unmoderated forum for the exchange of information and views on the experience, practice, and theory of social and political movement at any level (local, national, regional, and global), including the World Social Forum.  To subscribe, simply send an empty email to worldsocialforum-discuss-subscribe at openspaceforum.net