[WSF-Discuss] 24 march at the forum to see the global square space

marita cassan maciacia50 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:25:52 CDT 2015

24 march 10 am. We are meeting at the forum to see the global square space in zona A facolté de droit y science economic where we are supposed to stay.

---- Orsan Senalp escribió ----

March 21, in Spain marches for dignity unites in Madrid: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=387763451396694

In Canada thousands marched against austerity. And the below call comes from Asse, for April 2. Students from Montreal and Toronto is going for historic strike and they need unconditional solidarity from all. If it comes from wsf can be meaningful:

--
Archive: http://openfsm.net/projects/2011movements-fsm-wsf/lists/2011movements-fsm-wsf-discussion/archive/2015/03/1427060161882