[WSF-Discuss] [NetworkedLabour] Hidden history of Cuban Revolution

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Fri Apr 15 20:52:18 CDT 2016

Am 15.04.2016 um 12:22 schrieb Anna Harris:
> http://www.aworldtowin.net/reviews/the-untold-story-of-the-Cuban-revolution.html

Dear Anna,

i thank you very much for this link. On the end of the 7. chapter we read:
"Cushion places the working class at the centre of the revolution."

And this is the most important step to understand Cuba in his history
and in the last time and today. It is a big political Mafia what control
Cuba today. The most terrible document, what i read, was the declaration
to the dead of Senor Hugo Chavez from the Cuba government.

That, what we see in Cuba, is the GDR (German Democratic Republic). A
collection of stupidness, egoism, robbery, criminality and so on.

In the last 60 years they was not able to help the people to create her
own independent economy. They block and destroy all initiatives. The
Cuban people, i love him very much, know very clear her situation. But
they are unable to transform and push all this mafia everywhere.

It is very similar today in Venezuela. The people see no alternative and
vote for the MUD. Without to understand, what shit is that. And this we
see also in Cuba and Nicaragua, in Ecuador and Bolivia and Brasil.
Before in Argentina.

many greetings, willi
St. Elena de Uairen, Venezuela